The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

Amazing, great fun to read, I would love to read more of it. The fantasy aspect of it didn't interest me as much as the interractions between the characters which were really funny and made it all worthwhile, while the serious part of the story felt more of like a filler for those parts of the story, which I don't particularly mind.

Chapter 12 kinda idiot. Its the chairman's father fault because borrowing money from yakuza. But the MC solve the problem by beating them. Not at least paying the principle. Idealistic idiot.

Its like a criminal (the MC) ransacking money from bank (the yakuza), and its LEGAL by beating the bank employee if they begging to not robbing the bank.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get why this is rated below 7.00. Someone on MD told me it was gonna be shit in the future chapters but I've yet to see it.

Now I'm wary for every chapter that gets released.

My advice: turn off your brain, just enjoy the weird shit that happen and don't have any expectations

this shit is trash.

2/10 at best, the only people who rate this higher than a 5 must be brain dead or they're little kids who just love fan service and dumb mc's

It's a generic highschool superpower battle manga disguised as a returner isekai. Only interesting chapters were in the beginning.

This is hilarious on the account of how much it doesn't take itself seriously. Easy read whenever you don't want to think too hard and shut down your higher functions

Dex-chan lover
This manga is trash-tier, but it knows it's trash-tier so it makes it funny I guess
I can totally understand the score. 6.5 is probably the right amount
It's just a manga you should turn your brain off to anyway when you read. Good art tho.

well i like the manga but the story...thanks kirei for uploading after all the parts were released, hate pubs who break apart the chpts to stretch out sales a diservice for what fans follow this

Users who are viewing this thread