The King of Heroes Reincarnates to Polish His Skill to the Limit and Becomes the Strongest Knight in Training in the World ♀ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
Man, I knew she will give everyone in that room a lot of stress for not having a rune.

Thanks for the TL btw

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the grandpa side of him will react when the kids start growing up and become interested in romance.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, next there will be a school arc of some sort, loads of (initial) discrimination, because Inglis is "runeless". Then she shows how powerful she is without the need of a pesky rune, resulting in envious schoolmates to try and get her out/ harm her or her family.

i bet his kingdom was detroyed by beasts and the remaining survivors etheir fled to the other kingdoms or lived in the forests or maybe their were no surviors

Double-page supporter
Wow the art.
The tool for runes detection/marking couldn't mark her due to the nature of the energy she uses. Nice technicality there.
Can't wait for knobheads underestimating her in the future.

"12 year old tits" ------ "So how old is the girl?"

(sorry for being a bit crass)

Dex-chan lover
@Agt2018 fantasy reincarnation manga without a garbage school arc? impossible!
also the author/artist needs to google what 12 years olds look like
they dont look like that

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch
There will be school arc but there's no bullying or some sort. Rafinha's brother is well respected in school and everyone know that MC befriend with him. And ain't no one who dare to bully her, since she's a battle maniac who beat everyone who stands in her way.

Dex-chan lover
it's so funny that she's trying so hard to cover up her intention (become runeless)

but she's still grinning for her trait as Battle Maniac😂

Users who are viewing this thread