The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
I would say I saw that coming from a mile away, but at the same time.. I was extremely hopeful that she would cook some bomb ass delicious food. However, the results made me laugh even more.. So, worth!

No the food tasted alright. Look at her face. She could totally eat it for a meal so it tasted alright.
They’re just being children about it

Aggregator gang
Serves them right asking her to cook!
I love how she thinks that her food is at least edible hahaha. Totally shows the type of life she's been living up until now.

Thanks for the chapter!!!

It was pretty obvious that she could not cook, I mean... she was a noble kid that got thrown in a battlefield to be a soldier. The background check. I kind of really really like her character, actually.

This is pretty good so far. Wonder how in-depth the strategy parts will be.

Thanks for the chapters.

it actually makes sense the food is probably edible and also nutritious enough for a knight to eat while on the field given we see her putting lots of vegetables in it. it just not “chef quality” we don’t see her out any seasoning or anything so it’s probably bland which isn’t what he expected. but for her it’s fine cause it’s not meant to be tasty but something to eat to survive.

Dex-chan lover
"Because she lacks determination she wouldnt last long.." i laughed... Boy she's been in the army for like over 3 years. Wont last long my butt.
Also the bias.... Just cause shes a woman it doesnt mean she has any cooking skills. Image though.. She actually knows how to cook but she made it as bland as possible for petty revenge
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the royal guard commander and deputy commander are jeeeeerks. I want to hope that they get demoted, but you can see the royal guard commander standing behind Lucius in the first chapter. Phooey.

About her not being able to cook / taste, yes

Later on as a part of a hazing thing, she drinks wine out of a boot like it's nothing. There's also a flashback of a soldier pouring something over her food to be a bully or whatever i guess.

Y'girl is a tough ho.

"Lacks determination"

Did he forget that she fought a bunch of soldiers for three hours which lead to her being spared from execution?

Dex-chan lover
So they're mostly all assholes...

How many people saw her give an oath? How does that mean so little?

Aggregator gang
Even if she was a guy, it's unlikely she'd be readily accepted because she defected. Soldiers generally don't trust "traitors". Her being a girl is just giving them more ammunition for trash talking her. Basically, I don't think her being a woman is the real problem.

As she proves herself, they'll change their mind. After all, I believe King Blondie promotes based on talent. Thus his commanders will be of a similar mindset: when they realize she's truly talented and loyal to the King, they'll set their biases aside and recognize her.

I like Pauliana so much. Her character is tough but reasonable and logical

Double-page supporter
You know Karma's a woman when that kind of thing happens to a little turd.

Users who are viewing this thread