The Knight and Her Emperor

ok....the last chapter is a really free adaptation of what happens in the novel. I like it more there. Chapter 93 or 94 or the novel, btw
Basically after poliana meets her sister again, she apologises with her. She decided to have a house built for her (as a present, since she married an acreian aristocrat to keep their lands)
She factually is recognised by the servants as the lord and enjoy a good rest at the lord's chambers

i love how well they develop pauliana's character instead of just jumping straight into romance! definitely one of my favourites for sure

Ah I feel so good after reading this chapter!!! I'm so glad she's finally kicking those shits out

This has quickly become one of my favourites. I just binged it in 3 days, totally worth it. I love the characters and the story is well-paced. The art is really amazing. Pauliana is a strong female lead character that I can relate to more than other types seen in manga. I’ve enjoyed seeing her grow even stronger and more independent.
And the translators are hilarious. Thank you all for your hard work in translating it! I can’t wait to see where it goes!

...after all this time...
why was I expecting a love confession???
huhuhuuuu😭😭😭💀

If anyone is curious, a tiny spoiler .
The novel is quite ahead .....but still,zero progress in the love department

This was the first time I thought the overgrown Link emperor looked flawlessy gorgeous.. wow who needs oxygen

Users who are viewing this thread