The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 19

MC should've just fire that maid with punishment, or even arrest her. Sure, he raped her, but it was her choice to stay with him, steal information, and she even planned to poison MC if she wasn't found out. That woman has no sense of right and wrong, and it was clearly stated that she was power hungry. Two wrongs don't make a right.

And before anyone bash me for 'cannot sympathuze with rape victims', I'm telling you that I was a victim too. But most victims don't make stupider choices and go power-hungry like the maid did. She's simply greedy and has no moral standard.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone can spoil me if the Duke will ever became human again?

Zm

She just keeps getting better and better and I am SO here for it!
N Tysm for the very speedy releases!! Much love

Aggregator gang
You know what, I think the duke should stay as a dog. He's much cuter this way and even tho I do be loving hot guys I love animals waaay more so LMAO gimme dem fluffy hugs n shit thats like CRACK to me gimme dat ANIMAL CUTENESS

Dex-chan lover
@Mira995
He will. But with the duchess' help, so far he only able to maintain his human form half a day, I think. Because he (was?) has the same face with the last Emperor, Astina become super awkward towards him.

Dex-chan lover
Theo is not even a side character at this point. Look at all these comments from girls who want the duke to stay as a wolf forever. Cringe.

@Aldis You read the WN? Where can I find it?

Aggregator gang
Awww he is just way too cute. Theo has been domesticated indeed.

I love the hug between them too. Seems so fluffy.

Thanks for the update!

I don't feel bad at all for the maid. The baron is a real piece of shit, I agree, but I still can't feel bad for the maid, she too is at fault. And now she just tried to kill someone and morally justified it using her own jealousy ("why am I the only one who has to suffer?").

Users who are viewing this thread