The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 7

Succesful diet after 3months?

..... I need her diet menu and exercise 😭

Woah 3 months that's gun-ho weight loss, Eve you worked hard 😬

I mean, the change had to be drastic, but I felt like her earlier appearance in the chapter was cute and would be okay.

i hate both princes tbh. lex is a jerk and ren is suspicious as hell. sigh eve deserves so much better ff

@iamtherealbeethoven I agree. The lil bit chubby version this chapter was quite cute. Somehow she also looked a bit more friendly and approachable like that. The slender version is also pretty but gives off a different vibe.

Aa, I preferred her chubby version on this chapter. She was cute.
Also, unless she is doing some surgery, she got sagging skin because of her weight loss

When’s that black haired arwin gonna come in?
Idk about this prince
At first I like him but now idk.
I just want Eve to live her life freely for once

AHHHHHHHHHH, she looks gorgeous in her new form, so badass like a queen, but her form at the beginning of the chapter was super cute as well, she felt really confident and had a glowing aura as well. But whatever, I'm fine with both Eve's versions.

In other things, meh. Ren should just get lost tbh, that pick up line is supposed to be cute or something? He's not supporting her, he's not cheering on her, he's just trying to use his own good looks and words to make her weak for him, and he's just trying to get in the middle of her goals and that's annoying.

Also, the way he said that line is kinda insulting to her own wishes, like implying she's doing it for him or some other man but that's not necessary since he'll always see her (as if his gaze/attention would be enough for her to be happy, or would be enough for her to forget about everything else that matters or wants). Geez, that gave me chills, maybe she's just doing it for herself, and because she wants to have control over her own body on her own terms, you jerk? That was super condescending of him.

Ps. Cherry looks a lot like Latte or it's just me?
Ps.2. Idk if she lost that much weight over 3 or 6 months but I want that diet and her regime of exercise, I'm getting so fat with this quarantine. lmao.

Tnks for the chapter. 💜

Users who are viewing this thread