The Lady's Law of Survival

I don't get why people are hating on the scanlations. It's for free and things are easy to understand. Are you spending a dime on this? No, so stop being ungrateful honestly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thank you scanlators for providing this

Supporter
Hmm honestly I think the artist is like someone who just learn highlights or photo/stage/performance makeup and applies all the effects possible. I've seen worst coloring but the faces of the characters are just too much for me...

Oh my why is she so cute! 😭

Thank you sosososososooooo much for the update I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU

I'm thankful to both scanlators.
Thank you for giving as a hint of what they are actually saying. Speedcat please don't be discourage. Just like how we look at the raws in newtoki and toonkor, there are still many of us waiting for you to fully immerse in this story.

Just like how we are waiting for NSSG for Lady Baby despite having raws and fast scan version.

And Rumpi for the Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

Group Leader
@desiriemaeo
100% agree, I keep track on NASS’s sheet and I see they are trying to catch up.
@mimicking You guys continue to work hard to release those chapters. I am one of the readers that are waiting for your release so don’t be discouraged <3

Omg he looked so cute i really like him a lot and not the third prince even his brother is hotter than him, no kidding
Thanks for the chapter (⌒▽⌒)

@Vasser get over it

Double-page supporter
they're sparkly. like, distractingly so. It's kind of off-putting. Also the MC goes through a deit-arc where they swap out her cute chubby design for Thin Girl #1021569. Aside from that it's an okay mid-tier story.

even this site itself be chill with more than 1 group scanlate the same thing
why people are so crazy about the previous group's exclusivity
it's all the same copyright infringement anyway pwtgtwmdpgj

Dex-chan lover
no wonder the men on the right looks like the magician from miss not so side kick (even the girl looks like him) haha same artist. i love their art tho so im in

Users who are viewing this thread