The Lady's Law of Survival

Okay...art got beyond crap at this point... bodies are out of proportion, the faces are weird, poses are just wtf... and while the story is quite interesting, I can't bring myself to read this anymore. My eyes just can't handle it. 😂
Enjoy everyone. 👍

@Miraianna tbh, I'm not looking all that deep into it and it looks fine. It sounds like you stare at the pictures for 5 mins before moving on, though i'm sure that isnt the case.

xD always getting a good laugh from the drawings. Since the beginning i was in this for the plot,direction of the story. Gosh the drawing are just xD lol xD

Satisfaction!

I can't get no... Satisfaction! I can't get no....satisfaction,
'Cause I try
and I try
and I try
and I try
I want to get more!
I want to get more!

Are you serious, it's like he never fucking learns. I hope he gets caught and his brother doesn't help him out. This prince is absolute trash. 😒

why is everyone wearing lipstick wtf, why is everything so shiny, why are the body proportions so weird, why is everyone's chins as pointy as a knife, why is everyone wearing super heavy eyeliner?

@MissAlexxis nah, i actually get through chapters relatively fast, unless the art is really really detailed. And trust me, I've read 'Miss not so sidekick' drawn by the same artist, and her art there was much better (even though it's the same style and all). I like artistic freedom, but then in the latest chapters there was this one scene where the black haired dude's head was the size of a tennis-ball while his legs took 70% of his body... And while I tried to pass it off as 'perspective' literally, next to him was the MCs dad, looking normal 😂😂😂😂
So yeah, it's just a personal pet peeve. 😊👍

@miraianna ahhh i see. I get that. Sometimes i can't read something because of the art but it has to be absolutely TERRIBLE right off the bat for me to notice and start warning myself beforehand lol.

Ren! I don't wanna hear your apologies. You conspired with those bastard and b*tch and only apologise after she find out your involvement. If it's not for her the original would be dead! So please do save it. And does she really have the place to except it?

ARWIN YOU D*CK! Why did you become such a asshole?! And why is Latte working as a maid!🤬😡😡

😂😂😅Just kidding I know this is different story.

If the final ML isnt the duke im rioting. ren your coward self can leave through stage exit left thank you <3

Users who are viewing this thread