The Last Human

Dex-chan lover
The series is currently on chapter 145 on Meraki. https://merakiscans.com/details/the-last-human/

Group Leader
i have uploaded ch 22 and it deleted why ? anyone know reason i going upload all chapters to reach 146 like another websites

Contributor
@Siquall

Wasn't that whole fiasco because the sniper claimed that anyone asking for donations to help support the scanlations is a scam, not specifically because Meraki themselves got the snipe?
From what I understand, the sniper didn't explicitly mention Meraki by name with that credit page, but Meraki took it as a blow toward them anyway.

Double-page supporter
If you're wondering why so many chapters have been removed, you can "thank" Meraki. They and a few other foolish groups are now rejecting MD over what they imagine MD might do (or so that's their excuse). Yes the fear that in the future MD will remove their group's material from the site is what "justified" them removing their material from the site. The fact that MD honored their request of course - just like honoring all their policies regarding uploads - speaks volumes and further highlights how ridiculous these few groups are.

And everyone looses - except of course aggregators who profit (via ads), remove credit pages, don't honor any policies such as delays, and certainly don't link you to the group who translated it (let alone credit them). Which lets be honest that's where you'll be reading their releases from now on. And I'll just laugh as the obvious conclusion comes to pass. I certainly won't visit their page anymore - I won't reward them for this foolishness, and neither should you. Neither will I ever donate to such groups. BYE!

Double-page supporter
Sigh. I wonder what's the real story behind all of this? We don't know as we don't get contact with our translators. I hope they are doing ok

commenting to say that i found it so fucking funny that all swedish translations said arabic, fucking love it

162 chapter in Arabic great job translating team X) hoped the English team also did the same X3

Dex-chan lover
The zombie apocalypse is a perfect material for a harem story in my opinion. Unlike stupid modern harems, the one amidst the crumbled social order is much better. This is where you can build a real harem by your power and not by magic. Also, you don't need to pick one girl. One, two, twenty, you can have any amount you can protect. Additionally, the harem like that can be used to fulfill its real role (how it was in history) - for the procreating.

Dex-chan lover
@O_Hiert

Nope, The people who translated it took down over 100 chapters because of an argument with mangadex.
It happens to A LOT of mangas and at the moment there is 190+ chapters translated.

You can read them on other manga sites who may or may not just copy paste translated chapters without asking for permission to make money from ads without doing any work.
Mangarock for example.
Or the translators site

Here is a list of some ( if not all ) mangas that were removed, some have returned but most of them are still gone

But hopefully one day someone will put them all back here too.
All things considered mangadex is one of the better sites and i hope it sticks around for a long time to come.

take a read on "bk3k" comment and/or take a few minutes to google about it if you want to know more about why this all happend.

I've gotten to chapter 184 by now and IM STILL MAD THEY DIDNT BRING BRUCE WITH THEM!!! WWHHYYY HES ALREADY WON MY HEART AND IVE BARELY SEEN ANY OF HIM HOW COULD HE NOT WON YOUR HEART

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I just binged the available 202 chapters this weekend. Mostly good stuff. Only a few moments of troupes that irritate me but that’s my personal issue. This series is definitely worth reading!

Fed-Kun's army
For anyone reading this off Mangadex {The wonderful site that it is honestly compared to the other sites I go to}, there is possibly the most hilarious transformation scene I have ever seen in Chapter 213.

Users who are viewing this thread