The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 39

Group Leader
I just want this arc to end so we can go to the next one already... urgh
I think this arc is the most important one, because it finally marks the true bond between the two protagonists and allows Anis to finally open up to someone and reveal her past and her memories of being 'reincarnated'.

Then what happens afterwards (I have no idea if it can be called a spoiler or not, because it was shown in the anime and in the light novels), where Euphie becomes queen by making a contract with the spirits and becoming a spirit herself, sacrificing her humanity and her life for Anis, I just don't like it... .... even if, looking at the whole story, it fits as a reasoning and narrative plot.

I mean... Anis' parents, the king and queen, could have done something more to try to improve the politics of this country, which is so based on the belief in spirits and magic...

Back to the translated chapter, thank you again for your work!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This wasn't in the anime, why was this not in the anime?

Only time the vampire powers have been used exactly how I wanted them to be used since the day it was revealed vampires were part of this world, and it wasn't animated? Why?

I want Queen and Ilia hypnotized animated, someone knows any animator I can commission that can make it look like official art from the anime?

Dex-chan lover
I think this arc is the most important one, because it finally marks the true bond between the two protagonists and allows Anis to finally open up to someone and reveal her past and her memories of being 'reincarnated'.

Then what happens afterwards (I have no idea if it can be called a spoiler or not, because it was shown in the anime and in the light novels), where Euphie becomes queen by making a contract with the spirits and becoming a spirit herself, sacrificing her humanity and her life for Anis, I just don't like it... .... even if, looking at the whole story, it fits as a reasoning and narrative plot.

I mean... Anis' parents, the king and queen, could have done something more to try to improve the politics of this country, which is so based on the belief in spirits and magic...

Back to the translated chapter, thank you again for your work!
And here I thought we’d be getting a Parliament arc or something… god damnit

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait until we get past the Anime's ending. Most of my favorite stuff comes from then. I do love seeing some of the intermediate moments get some focus though. I think the anime cut these no?

Euphie becomes queen by making a contract with the spirits and becoming a spirit herself, sacrificing her humanity and her life for Anis, I just don't like it... .... even if, looking at the whole story, it fits as a reasoning and narrative plot.
Have you read the current LNs? (I can't get an idea of where you're coming from without knowing how much you know).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is great stuff, haven't seen anime so no clue just how much angst to expect. Thank you for translations!

Group Leader
Can't wait until we get past the Anime's ending. Most of my favorite stuff comes from then. I do love seeing some of the intermediate moments get some focus though. I think the anime cut these no?

Have you read the current LNs? (I can't get an idea of where you're coming from without knowing how much you know).
I have read up to the third volume and some of the fourth.
Unfortunately, I'm not very good at reading novels in English, as it's not my first language, and I admit that I had other things to read (manga/manhwa), so I got a bit behind.
However, I can tell you that I've already spoiled some of what happens in the future (especially Anis' development regarding her powers and the fact of eternal life).

Dex-chan lover
I have read up to the third volume and some of the fourth.
Unfortunately, I'm not very good at reading novels in English, as it's not my first language, and I admit that I had other things to read (manga/manhwa), so I got a bit behind.

However, I can tell you that I've already spoiled some of what happens in the future (especially Anis' development regarding her powers and the fact of eternal life).
Ok, got it! Thanks for responding.

I'll just say to continue reading at your own pace then, Euphie's situation is fine and I'm assuming you've already been spoiled about that, considering your mentioning of Anis' developments?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The bottommost bubble on image 8 is empty but should have ellipses or something similar in it.

Group Leader
Ok, got it! Thanks for responding.

I'll just say to continue reading at your own pace then, Euphie's situation is fine and I'm assuming you've already been spoiled about that, considering your mentioning of Anis' developments?
I sent you a PM (the forum calls it a conversation) to avoid spoilers. And to confirm my doubts.

Dex-chan lover
Then what happens afterwards (I have no idea if it can be called a spoiler or not, because it was shown in the anime and in the light novels)
I'd consider anythiing that happens after where this chapter is in the manga a spoiler for sure, including this.

Stuff the anime covers is probably known by a lot of the folks here, but there's almost certainly folks who are manga-only who this could spoil.

Dex-chan lover
I watched the anime so I know what's coming in the end but I hope there's a lot more context for what's about to happen or I would have to continue reading the light novels. Damn the anime skipped a lot sadly

Users who are viewing this thread