The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Ooo what a cool first chapter. What a completely trash prince. I hope the princess rips her brother to shreds when she meets with their dad. Hopefully they have another brother that’s not as awful that can become the heir. Honestly I’d love if the princess and the noble girl became queens and ruled but I doubt she would want anything to do with that.

Thank you for translating this first chapter! I’m looking forward to reading more.

Fed-Kun's army
I cannot tell you how overjoyed I am this is getting a manga translation. I am soooo hyped for this

@Alyseb630 This story has many treats in store...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Alyseb630 As much as I want her brother ripped to shreds, I don't want her to be the one doing it.

I love Anne-Sophia (pick a name girl XD). What a mad woman.

It's the first chapther but yet there's a mystery already, nice.

Dex-chan lover
in novel she wearing more plain clothes but it's seems they change it here. I glad this became manga.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, she just jumps out the window after she crashes cuz of a malfunction. What if the broom didn't work?

SPLAT

The end

Dex-chan lover
Finallllly!!!!!first I favor the villainness,now this got a manga version!!!MY.LIFE.IS.COMPLETE.\TvT/..
The ln is a hidden gem!

Immma sooo happy you picked this as well!!TvT

Thank you sooooo much for the translations❤😭

Dex-chan lover
I really hope I see a chapter 2. With that said I hope she can get her revenge for those who plotted against her.

Users who are viewing this thread