The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Of course Anise had to be a high-ranking member of the adventurer's guild for research purposes. How else would she be able to test all those weapons on live targets?

Dex-chan lover
@Whimiscat You're assuming that Anna-Sophia has any interest in even bothering with a D.

Knowing her, she'd probably just find a way for Yuri Pregnancy.

Apex Predator?

5ea5aea4c5d4db91ba82e44b1d8787ff07f3773d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Gosh i really am obsessed with this series , why does it have to be a monthly one . And the webnovel updates are waaaay too slow and i can't find the light novel translated anywhere , i would definitly buy an e-book version if there was one but sadly there isnt .

Dex-chan lover
Now that's something you don't see around:pulling the twintail for full stop lmao

Dex-chan lover
oh hell yeah I can't wait for the next chapter, I can't wait to see her beat the shit out of a dragon
and of course she's a high ranking member of the adventurer's guild how's she gonna get all those materials otherwise duh

(✧ ∇ ✧) bunny suits

Group Leader
Hmmm, Interesting...
But I wonder why they didnt show her dragon engravings, and this time, it is a dragon instead of an ogre causing the stampede

Dex-chan lover
iirc
they never had any "yuri children" or children at all by the end of the story, at least in the WN, so yeah lol

@Aile

An interesting structure change, maybe we'll see her updating her stone with the dragon's and also the process of creating the dragon sled

would tie in more neatly for the reveal to euphie

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so Euphie thought she felt kind of useless before, wait till Chapter 8...

@Sunpraiser Well, it could be that she still wants *another* one.

Users who are viewing this thread