The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Wait if Algard wanted to be recognized more than his sister then why annul his engagement in the most backwards way possible? The way he was public about it probably had the opposite effect on his image. Now he's trying to swoop in and claim the achievement of dragon slayer??? On top of his horrible PR management his arrogant ass thinks he can take out that dragon. This kid is either a jealous dumbass or is being mind controlled.

And the Father is doing a pretty bad job here as well. The man is pouring more gasoline on the fire instead of setting him straight.

I'm pretty sure this would be Euphilia's achievement and the prince would be so fxking mad. Well we haven't seen the power of Euphilia's weapon yet so it's just a speculation.

Aggregator gang
The Prince is clearly lacking in character, quite frankly his sister who has intelligence, creativity and has innovated is ultimately better suited then some guy who selfishly pursues his own romantic interests over all other things.

How exactly did he alone plan to kill a dragon that the king doesn’t feel the army could handle? The daughters shot is based on her own weapon development.

Essentially I don’t like the Prince haha

Dex-chan lover
Real talk does the Prince even love this Baron girl or is he just using her as a tool to get back at his sister in a roundabout way?

Dex-chan lover
....call me crazy but i think the brother is also a reincarnated person and that he got his memories back right after the condemnation event

Fed-Kun's army
all just to humiliate his ex fiance and get back at ur sister for ur own inferiority complex oo aa what a great future leader 💀 how does taking this out on ur ex fiance have anything to do with ur sister or are u that desperate for smtjn to target at

@someone2795 right its no wonder with the kings parenting skills that the prince became like this- the king is literally letting the prince bring in troops and fight a dragon with the intentions of not even helping the country

Ah! I love this series! The art may not be the best, but I love it!

Dex-chan lover
@Add1152000 you just took the words right outta my mouth!! Seriously though the Prince seems kinda braindead right now.

Sure he may be inferior to his sister in magitech and stuff, so why not turn to other things? There are tons of ways to prove you're a good leader, and this dumbass just decided to annul his marriage with a duke's daughter is certainly not the right way. The more I think about it, the dumber he gets urgh

Anw I'm pretty sure if this asshole becomes king as he is now, the 1st thing he will do is try and kill his sister. Here's to hoping our MC knocks some sense back to him, or get rid of him.

Almost forgot, thanks for the chapter guys!!

Love this series. I was actually rereading the webnovel well what chapters there are translated of it when saw a new manga chapter came out.

@kurokawa There is actually some big differences between the web novel and the manga so I'm not sure why they were saying there wasn't. Really would want to start at chapter 1.
@Diciannove44

Dex-chan lover
You can see his problem. He's forever going to be remembered as a second rate king. Second keep in mind, to a skirt chasing mad scientist who half the kingdom thinks is some kind of abomination.

All the responsibility and none of the authority. It's no wonder he's losing it.

Users who are viewing this thread