The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

boy wanted attention love and always in the shadow of her sister then in the end become immortal by the end

Dex-chan lover
And the story and depth deepes. I love this manga more and more by each chapter.
Looking forward to see how it goes!

b58

Dex-chan lover
This story sure likes long internal monologues, explaining every motivation in detail, and thoroughly describing what each character feels and why...
I dunno, I would prefer more subtlety than this :p

omfg. although im reading the novel, it hasnt updated for more than a month already. thank you translator san for picking this up! appreciate the hard work you put in to share this with us. now that mistakes were made have retired.

cant wait to see what will unfold during the battle

Double-page supporter
This manga lost me. A dragon is more plausible than a female heir being recognized for her talents when there is already a male heir.

Dex-chan lover
So... Basically everything the prince guy does is motivated by him being extremely mediocre compared to his sister.
Ok.

Dex-chan lover
It seems to me that he is implied to have been brainwashed with his jealousy toward the sister intensified....

Dex-chan lover
LOOOOL yeah beat the shit out of that dragon! don't let even one piece of glory to that bastard

Users who are viewing this thread