The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
dunno what everyone's going on about, brother's a plot device. the point of this scene it to elaborate on her dynamic position.

Dex-chan lover
You talk to much Algard and your actions are bullshit. Do you really think this would make any difference at all in reality? Not like you’ll be someone above average just because you became a vampire.
If you make everyone worse then you by hypnotiseing them.
Then yes he would be.
Its still a pretty stupid, but still valid reasoning.

If she had the power to take him down, then she should have attacked immediately, not after he had a chance to pull himself together during their conversation.

Crap writing
I can't take this mf seriously, I just skipped all his dialogue like ffs I don't have time to care about his jealousy when the princess was already shunned, he was crowned prince even, then he still got all the time to complain about the status quo plan all this shit instead of planning to actually better the kingdom.
chocking it all up to jealousy is so disingenuous. he has a lot of good points. she’s secluded herself into researching magic, purely for the reason that she wants to be able to do magic. you can say ‘oh she wants to stop the discrimination and status quo with her magic tools that everyone would be able to use’ don’t you think that magic tools the crown princess who was unfortunately born without magic but still continues to develop magic tools that everyone can use under the crown and nobilities sponsor would be more widely accepted than the shunned outcast princess with no magic?
Al's motives are explained waaaaay better in the manga, in the anime he just comes across as a whiny little kid with inferiority complex. Its also funny how so many people here end up with that conclusion anyway, makes me wonder if they read anything. Theres a reason Anisphia cant really revoke 90% of what he said.

The real bad guys are their parents to me anyway, the king is very much inept as both a parent and a king.
nah fr she didn’t have any meaningful arguments, just “i can’t accept the way ur doing this” lol. the only reason she secluded herself into researching magicology was cus she wanted to be able to do magic, she didn’t have any grandiose plans of helping society. and now cus a pretty, rich, spoiled girl she had a crush on was being left by her brother she decided to step into the lime light? yea i’m w al on this one🤭

Dex-chan lover
Enough talking, it's time for fucking!
Sadly, that would never happen in this type of story.
There would be blushing out of existence by the mere eye to eye encounter, not to mention continent scaled nosebleeds by the mere touch of skin to skin..
Again, made by children, for children.....
Bleh, forget it..
I'm so confused, like are you upset because Algard and Anis are fighting instead of fucking 👽

If you meant Anis and Euphy, they do it in the LN, but it's weird that you make this complaint about the lack of sex scenes in response to this chapter

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In a sense this manga is quite timely - the prince perfectly represents today's activists: A privileged brat who lost touch with reality and it's complexity, thinking he can make everything better over night if he just uses authoritarian means, failing to realize that he's just serving his own vanity, ego and ambition. And of course he doesn't realize that taking a sledgehammer to society's foundation will only result in death and destruction.

The princess is actually doing better and he can't even see that slow n steady improvements thru technological progress will convince people unlike his violent revolution. Whether or not that is her plan or just a side-effect is besides the point. Seeing a problem but making it worse isn't being right...

Dex-chan lover
So many serious points here.
Just keep in mind that to the author Algard’s original sin is being a guy in a yuri story.

In a more serious sense though, while we can say both siblings share some blame and have some things right. It all comes down to the environment and circumstances that caused everything, even the arc after this, as the title says this is a story about “revolution” because the biggest problem is the country itself.

Aggregator gang
I'm so confused, like are you upset because Algard and Anis are fighting instead of fucking 👽

If you meant Anis and Euphy, they do it in the LN, but it's weird that you make this complaint about the lack of sex scenes in response to this chapter
Nononono, I mean in general.
The times I've read a manga where any "real" form of intimacy is depicted that do not entail what I said in my previous post; are so few, I can only remember one, possibly 2 at the moment.

Banned
I still do get his point. But he is also a shit. He is a hypocrite as well as no real better than the nobles he hates. Pathetic child

Banned
Anis as a queen would have been able to actually change things when she was on the throne, he basically admits as much when she says she's a genius who isn't constrained by common sense. But she abandoned the chance and essentially pushed that responsibility on Algard, who wants to change things but doesn't have the ability or talent. Kings throughout history didn't really have absolute power (outside of certain circumstances), if they don't keep the nobles around them happy/in line they're not going to be sitting on the throne long.
I think he is naive to believe she coulda changed anything if she took up the throne as she was before events of this story. And had, she wouldn't have had the opportunity to develop or become what she is...she should, at most, be a breeder for the future and some other noblue's son woulda been the king in power and her relegated to the side, given how the society is with their dogma and their sexism

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get why he's mad at Anis for abandoning the throne when it makes him heir and be able to change the stuff he doesn't like once he becomes king. Is it just his inferiority complex?
Maybe he didn't want to be King... Most people wouldn't want that responsibility. Anis dumped all of her responsibilities on her younger brother without any regards on how he would feel. All so she can f off with her magicology. Good things came from it, but it was purely for selfish reasons. She's been the worst royal for most of her life on purpose and people still compare them. He's been consistently cornered and now feels desperate. He see's the state of things but feels completely powerless and doesn't feel like he's capable of making the changes needed for the greater good without a revolt from the shit nobles. Does this excuse him? No, but i can see why it turned out this way.

Dex-chan lover
everyone is asking "why going this far" when the real question is "HOW TF DID PRINCY KNOW OF THE VAMPIRE GIRL???"
also also, BITCH YOU JUST GRADUATED FROM SCHOOL STOP TALKING LIKE YOU ARE A MIDDLE-AGED MAN HAVING A LIFE-CHRYSIS YOU AIN'T DONE SHIT TO CHANGE THE KINGDOM!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm certainly liking more how it's portrayed in the manga compared to the anime

Double-page supporter
Isn't this is point that even without Magic, the nobles wouldn't be able to rebel against her because her magicology and genius is just too strong ?
He mention a previous revolution who ended with the nobles killing everyone involved. An average king would get killed, Anis would destroy anyone who try to take her down.
Anis doesn't have magic, the nobles doesn't like that, sure, but they also can't do shit about it, that's the "perfect" situation.
But she only has her magicology because she gave up her position and devoted her time and effort to research magicology. Without that time and effort, she'd just be a regular person. And if she'd taken on the duties and responsibilities of being the heir, she wouldn't have been able to devote time and energy to magicology. He complains that she now makes for a great queen because she's powerful, but she wasn't powerful when she gave up her position.

Dex-chan lover
everyone is asking "why going this far" when the real question is "HOW TF DID PRINCY KNOW OF THE VAMPIRE GIRL???"

The spirit worshippers seem to have been aware of Lainie's power for quite some time now, and Al has been shown to be hanging around with those folks, so that'd be where he learn of this (and they're probably the one pushing his inferiority complex to do this extreme act)

Dex-chan lover
And that is why he is average. Sure, mind control can get him what he wants at first, but then what? His intelligence is average, and nothing is more dangerous than an average person pushing change that may seem right but has unintended consiquences. A lot of people think "if only the opposing side was gone verything would be swell", but slowing down change is also a safety that prevents collapse due to making a mistake. Someone who just mind controls his way through with average intelligence is asking for things to fall through the cracks. Then comes the question of if with time the power might corrupt him as power corrupts proportionally. Even if he doesnt, what will he do about his offsprings who have vampire power? Will they be so non corrupt? If he insures they have no vampire power, would their society still function after he is gone? Then there is the side effects of the charm ability

His actions from a royalty standpoint isnt wrong, but his capability to follow up on it is questionable.
I don't know, it worked, after a fashion, in the Isaac Asimov Foundation series. The Mule was a very clever mind controller, but he wasn't the most brilliant person around, but he was smart enough to recognize brilliant and competent people and then mind control them into serving him and then making full use of their talents, it's an extreme form of delegating, which is what good leaders do, and he did take over the Galaxy, most of it anyway.

If she had the power to take him down, then she should have attacked immediately, not after he had a chance to pull himself together during their conversation.

Crap writing.
wtf are you talking about, they are brother and sister hesitation is the expected outcome. it is entierly unnatural if you just kill your bro at the drop of a hat after having feelings of familial love for your entier life towards them.

Users who are viewing this thread