The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady

L..les...girls...lesbians... 😳😳😳😍😍😍😍😍🀩🀩🀩 my soft lil gay heart... ;=;

Total garbage , it has those generic af aristocrat trash and if it is yuri it is the pathetic type

DFJKHKDJFHDFJK this is a first. XD Now, I'm pretty excited for the updates. All I gotta do is wait, sit back, and relax. This could've have a better start, but this is great enough for me to pass by to check if there's any updates. Thank you for picking this up!! <3

Group Leader
Reincarnation and Shojo Ai. AT LAST! MY TWO FAVORITE GENRES TOGETHER AS ONE. And no, the fairly common, boy reincarnated as a girl and then fell in love with a girl don’t really count, since they’re still a boy inside.

Am I the only one who read the later spoilers and still hate Al's guts?

Sure, his parents didn't pay enough attention to him and his inferiority complex is understandable since the princess is a crazy genius who helped the kingdom with many of her inventions, but he went about it all wrong! First, he tried to destroy Euphie's reputation (who he also envied because she's better with both the sword and magic than him) and annul an engagement that could've very well led to Civil War, and later on he tries and almost succeeds in killing the heroine to get her power that'll let him hypnotize the country to following him, then he tries to kill his sister...and I mean really tries. And to top it off, after he's defeated, he's just exiled?! That's BS, he was a would-be murderer who put his temper tantrums above the needs of everyone around him. He's the friggin' Kylo Ren of this series! Daddy issues don't absolve him of the crimes he would've committed if he was stronger or his sister was weaker.

Aggregator gang
@Phoenix_VII: I agree completely.
Quite frankly, the things he did just in this first chapter alone could easily have been enough to justify that punishment. The fact that he compounds it with attempted murder (which he actually carries out and which would have been a real murder if not for magical healing), treason, and assault and attempted murder of the crown princess and heir to the throne... that is a ridiculously light punishment. Based on what people have said, for some (incomprehensible) reason the author likes him so they made things turn out all right for him, but I have no tolerence for his bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Finallllly!!!!!first I favor the villainness,now this got a manga version!!!MY.LIFE.IS.COMPLETE.\TvT/..
The ln is a hidden gem!

Immma sooo happy you picked this as well!!TvT

Thank you sooooo much for the translations❀😭

IDK if it's on purpose or anything, but during that Engagement Cancellation I was getting My Next Life As A Villainess vibes, which I'm down for.

Users who are viewing this thread