The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Burning her to death didn't work the first or second time; so sure lets do that again. That's a fantastic idea. Why didn't they think of it sooner?

Thanks for the chapter ! 😄
It was great to see the downfold off this crazy family... But trying to harm Leslie again is not allowed !! 😡

Double-page supporter
@sakuchu I wouldn't say it's naive, it's entirely *possible* the author has some grand redemption arc in-store for Eli (not likely but not impossible) but, to me, even if she sacrificed herself to save the world, she will always be the "girl who tried to burn her sister alive."

Aggregator gang
I only needed to hear the "[...] they just had to get caught" part of the prince's speech and I instantly knew, that he has more from the queen dowager in him than from his father.

Dex-chan lover
@starred1 Thanks. It still works too.

https://gph.is/1FP5un1

https://gph.is/1BpEXr4

Burn Leslie.

It's Eli and the Marquis.
It's Eli and the Marquis.
One is unstable, the other's petty.
They're aristocratic scum
Their genes make them dumb
They're crazy
They're Eli and the Marquis, Marquis, Marquis, Marquis,
Marquis, Marquis, Marquis, Marquis,
Marquis.

Sorry, I don't know how to make gif images appear in my actual comment.

It didn't work the first time or the second time, but let's try it again anyway. Third time's the charm as they say. The apple certainly didn't fall far from the tree.
And that prince sure is ruthless for a kid.

Dex-chan lover
Besides the fire idiot plot I wonder, does anyone else here think the Duchess played the role of "Arabella" back when she was young?

'slamming our head against this wall didn't work the first two times but let's do it again!'

man that prince is nastea he and eli are basically made for each other.

Double-page supporter
They're just desperate at this point.

But she's not wrong. If they kill Leslie and Eli gets her power, they can wash their sins away with force. Good thing that will never happen in a million years.

Aggregator gang
@Anra7777 @Radlife Well its just kind of surprising that the prince is actually confirmed to be a jerk from his way of thinking that he didn't mind if they abuse Leslie as long as they kept it hidden from public knowledge.

Well its no surprise though seeing that all of the nobles introduced so far happen to be an jerks, what's worst in the latest raw
Leslie is proposed by a pedo

Double-page supporter
Calculating probability of success....

I conclude theres a 100% probability of your plan failing and rebounding back on you 10x worse.

Users who are viewing this thread