The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
@breizh I think it's more so being caught up in the pace. Ever since Leslie joined things have changed in the household. Anytime something happens with Leslie everyone else gets riled up lmao.

Group Leader
This is the only valid shoujo manwah that has child rasing that is healthy. The rest has psychotic father figures

The only guys that are allowed to marry Leslie is either:
1. Konrad
2. Konrad's younger brother
3. Some new guy that pops up in the future
4. Her dark magic.

Fed-Kun's army
The gap moe between giant axe wielding lumberjack of a man and deredere doting father is amazing.

He's... So cute.

Hell yeah, he's cute!! Damn!! He's a real daddy tead bear.

The whole family is awesome, but he is the one... More real, for say.

And OMG, how i love the interactions between him and the duchess. The perfect couple. Ever!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie This has a psychotic father figure as well though. Maybe not as bad (due to not being Number 1 country figure) but still psychotic.

I just want to point out, that marrying the other person because he is cute, would usually annoy the heck out of me, especially if it would have been said to a woman.
As its said about that cute gigant teddy bear and it's obviously not the main reason she got together with him, but just one major one, I find it endearingly cute.
And I've read the Spanish version before, but damn, her mom feeding Leslie on her lap only becomes more endearing the more I see it! I love it when characters show their affection in a way that's not drawn attention to, because it's so natural.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, the duchess and her husband are possibly the coolest, strongest and cutest couple in a webtoon ever

Dex-chan lover
@Vofuro
I would like to point out that physical attraction is the principal reason for people to get into relationships.
Wanting to get married to someone because that other person is "cute" is just as valid a reason as any other.

Fed-Kun's army
Leslie is for Konrad.
All hail future Emporer Konrad and future Empress Leslie!

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to point this out because it breaks the setting but in the time period this story is supposed to be set into a 30 yo marrying a 18 yo is normal and expected, actually the norm was to marry the woman at 15 not 18. In fact a couple of the same age is very rare and mostly happens between poor people.
There are obvious reasons for that, the most prominent being that a 30yo man would have his life "solved" with a stable income with which to sustain his family, while a young man would be starting his work or advancing his studies and not have time for marriage, even if he was born a noble.

Just be consistent with the setting. If the author wants to use modern sensibilities then have it take place in a modern setting, that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread