"Since there are many stupid men who believe blushing is consent"

I want to be that faceless background maid who just shouts "Castrate him!" 🤣🤣🤣

LMAOOO Mom and daughter are so cute

Also
poor Konrad, the men have set the bar real high for him hahahhaa

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan

"Ackshually, it's epheb-"

Let's be consistent with what setting? The period in history where dark magic exists and one of the physically strongest and most powerful warriors in the known world is a woman? Let the author define their own setting instead maybe.

@mahtan
While finding the other person attractive is important for any romantic relationship, it should honestly not be the only one reason for marriage. You need to be able to work together, too!
And Leslies parents obviously do :)

Dex-chan lover
One crazy family
Having all this males as a bit of idiot in them is funny with Leslie

Double-page supporter
I almost lost hope for updates thank you for translating!

Aggregator gang
@stewmberto while I certainly agree with letting the author define their world, if they use a certain setting such as a medieval times with nobility and go off on it then you should somewhat adhere to its culture and understanding what happened during said time. As the guy said it was common during the time to marry like that yet the family reacts to it as if it was not normal to do so when the author could of had just display the same reaction but for different reasons such as one stated as in the other family trying to use the MC for profit rather than the whole age thing. Also using the whole "ITS MAGIC SO WE SHOULD DO ANYTHING" should be handled carefully cause you can get very shit writing very fast if you let that run course.

Dex-chan lover
@stewmberto
No, the author was the one that decide to set the story in a time that mirrors medieval Europe, which is a trope in those stories if you haven't noticed.
The presence of magic does not disconnect the setting from the historical inference that it brings, as demonstrated by the use of nobbles and royalty in the way it is used as well as the influence of the church.

You may have low standards and accept anything that is thrown at you, I do not. Consistence is the most essential thing for any narrative to maintain itself and the reason so many shounen become trash very quickly.

E

Fed-Kun's army
1. The way all the staff in the background agreed with the plans to dispose of this 25 yr old who proposed to Leslie
2. How Leslies papa hid the axe behind his back
3. The warning from the brothers about crazy people
4. How the duchess says men are cute
5. How the duchess tells her husband he was so cool so she married him
6. How the duchess tells Leslie her new papa was too cute so she married him
7. How Leslie can’t get how her big bio sister passed the test
These are a few of my favorite things in this chapter
Thanks for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread