The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the wonderfully translated chapter. It cleared up a few ??? moments I had when reading the other version. I hope you’ll continue translating this series.

Thanks to both groups, but I'm so glad to get that bit with Arthur cleared up! That said, I'm in awe of the work you guys do! TYSM and I look forward to more!

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much! And your members are so cute! 😆 Noah's Ark, huh. Sounds fluffy!

Still can't get over the fact that the queen abandoned her to "take care of her sick sister"and it's been months. She did not see her for years! Just because she believes that the first born will become evil according to the prophecy she actually "left" her daughter's side. Did she even stop and think "if I abandon my first daughter, then she will truly hate her younger sister." The author just made it annoying and unjustified how everything became harmonious in a blink of an eye.

Dex-chan lover
oh god thank you so fucking much for this translation!!!!

as much as I appreciated the other group's effort, their translation was very very difficult to understand.

thank you so much! i was so confused about the flashback to pryde's unusual promise when the other group translated it.

Users who are viewing this thread