The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People. ~To the Savior~ - Ch. 1

MD@Home
Different artists do things differently, that much isnt any surprise. But, you can kind of see the ghap in ability when you compare pages 7 of chapter 18 and 21 of this chapter. The facial expressions in Bunko's work are just more complex and interesting.

The new art is not entirely bad imo compared to a lot of mangas that Ive read had rlly awful manga adaptations. Then again you can rlly see a huge difference in the artsyle, makes you realize how talented they are in making expressive characters and all. Im gonna miss matsuura bunko-sensei's art. One of my fav artists out there. Not saying that the new artists is bad, i still appreciate their work.

I cannot express how much i love matsuura bunko-sensei's art im sorry TvT
Godspeed healing for them.

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh love how its basically starts with a summary of the cancelled adaptation and rahter continue it than start it all over again

Double-page supporter
.......................... the style rather fits for the Josei, I guess. But considering the previous artist's health, it's better than discontinued. But it's difficult not to say "I prefer the previous one's style,".

Oh well...

Double-page supporter
i am so happy rn! i was sad that the previous manga was axed, but today i found this and saw it was a continuation. i can’t believe i didn’t find this 7 months ago

Dex-chan lover
Oh good when I read in 18.5 this series was a reboot I was worried I read it for nothing, rare to see it continue like this.

Honestly though I feel the art is more amateur compared to last series. Still readable though. Also Stayle not Stale lol

Users who are viewing this thread