The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People. ~To the Savior~ - Ch. 1

Thank you for the chapter! I'm glad the manga is back with Kawano Akiko-sensei. I am thankful for Matsuura Bunko-sensei's work and hope for their full recovery.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the manga is back, and I have nothing against the art and the new mangaka. I just wish that Matsuura Bunko's health had gotten better so that they could've continued the manga.

Does anyone know if they are okay? They deleted their social media when the news came out and I haven't heard anything reported.

Dex-chan lover
It always puts me off when the MC of a manga owns a slave, but I'll still give it more of a chance

He was a criminal that almost killed her and the Captain of the Knights. It was basically execution or slavery. And the guy asked for slavery. And it was a slavery contract where he just wasn't allowed to break any laws or hurt anyone. He was still able to go free, live his life, etc.

Seems like an incredibly god damn good deal for someone that almost killed royalty to me...

...Did you... like... forget or not read Chapter 10 where all this happened?

Fed-Kun's army
Good to see it and thanks as always for letting us know where to read! was going to pick up the manga before I saw it unfortunately stopped, but excited now!

Dex-chan lover
This artstyle definitely not bad, actually good, but man, i guess it'll take a while for people to adapt to this artstyle compared to matsuura bunko style

And i'm glad they straight up just skip the previous parts to where the one got cancelled because of the artist health issue left off
The moment I saw it, I was like "wait... haven't I seen this style before? Check the artist tab and lo and behold two of villainess anthologies I read have multiple works by the same artist.

Gotta say, it'll definitely work for this series.

It always puts me off when the MC of a manga owns a slave, but I'll still give it more of a chance
Dude is a criminal who tried to murder a bunch of knights and failed thanks to the princess. It's stated here and goes more in depth in the original publishing with the prior artist (pre-health issues)

Users who are viewing this thread