The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Contributor
@Tammy
They really only let him write to his mom once a year? You're already giving the mom payment every month, may as well just deliver his letter then.
I know, right? More than Gilbert's machinations or Stayle's nightmares, this really caused me to go, "Wait, what?"

So, she is spoiled because her mother the queen never gave her the attention a child needs, huh. And yet, the queen meets her younger sister, which mean it's a child between lovers. I hope MC realise this and makes a 'revenge' towards the queen for not giving her the attention she needed. Nevertheless, let see how the MC gonna handle the relationship between her and the queen.

i really don't like that the mother is playing favorite in the in a very bad way and cause the original pryde have psychopathic trait

@DarkieM interesting. The translated portion of the novel that I was able to catch up is behind yet. I didn't know this detail. NOW, it totally makes sense why the real Pryde was a bad girl. She was very spoiled as a noble but was vulnerable to made people. ...and I knew it there are people behind the second sister. She might not know the plot but they are trying to use her to take over the throne!!! AND the other reader said that I was talking nonsense. The minister is trying to spread rumors that shouldn't be there.

I am a bit sad about how the reincarnated person thinks she is the real Pryde. It showed that Pryde got an incident prior to her father's living, right?

EDIT: ok I just checked. SO the reincarnated soul went to Pryde's body. It is possible that the manifestation/awakening of her power was too much for the real Pryde and caused her the transmigrated soul to get in the empty vessel.

The reason why I am assuming this is because of the novel description of Pryde's so-called memories. She always remembers everything that is happening as watching it from her computer or tv using her PS4/desktop. She even mentioned it is an Otome game LOL. If she was the real Pryde, she would be seeing things in the first person but never did. I hope she gets to realize that because she is torturing herself saying how evil she was but she was never evil lol.

Fed-Kun's army
i don't like the queen, i HATE that gilbert asshole, i hope stayle's dreams don't interfere with our pryde, and i hope tiara's just a cute little girl and not a transmigrator or reincarnated person or anything. aaaah i hope that meeting goes well!!! the queen sucks

thank you for translating this, it's interesting!! i feel like i had already read chapter 1 but i wasn't following this for some reason??? definitely am now fdaljksfdlkj thanks again!

Fed-Kun's army
its kinda following the game. In the game, she forces him to give his life to her but now he happily devotes his life to her. It kinda changed but also didn't change at the same time.

really tho, if she forgive the queen then fuck this shit....

Fed-Kun's army
@Renki Was about to write the exact same thing. I hope they won't just make the fact that the queen abandoned her child for 8 years a little thing.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck is wrong with the kings advisor?? Was he a reincarnator or something ??
Many thanks

How interesting, so far everything has been going as the original story. He still devotes his life to her albeit this time he does it willingly. I wonder if the advisor turned evil to compensate for the MC being nice.

@Soundwave14
I read spoilers. She neglected her own child for a reason that wasn’t concrete and instead spent all her time on her secondborn. She’s pathetic in my opinion and doesn’t deserve to have children.

Meo

Double-page supporter
Apparently Gilbert seems to be following the original storyline and saying things that should've happened but hasn't (like him running despite being sick).

Is Stayle going down the route of villainy, like a proper two face assassin type villain.

Geez... Original Pryde is horrifying, no wonder this reincarnated Pryde is so paranoid. I think this the first time we get a villainess who was originally truly horrible rather than foolishly naive and/or misunderstood.

I don't like the queen at all. Ok, so Tiara was sickly so Pryde couldn't meet her, but to not even tell her of her existance??? (While Tiara does seem to know of hers). Also, not meeting your child for 8 years because you're "busy"? Bullshit, no time even for a meal? Ha, further proved by the fact that she did have time to be with Tiara, you could just as well have called Pryde too. Like at best she's awfully negligent at worst she's plotting something and wanted Pryde to suffer and be twisted. Like seriously, Gilbert being evil and plotting against Pryde even makes sense, but the queen's actions? They're just awful, fuck her, I hope something bad happens to her.

gaahhh, thank you for the updaate..

I WISH HAPPINESS FOR MC...

wondering whats with the queen not seeing mc for effing 8yeaaarssss....

ps..

IM ALSO HOPING THAT LIL SIS WONT BE A bitchuuuu.....

Users who are viewing this thread