The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@reflow
You know what the worst thing would be? If the MC said that she understands her mother and later on forgive her or something like that..

Thank you for the chapter! I was missing daddy prince 😏.... also Gilbert sucks. ☹

Dex-chan lover
Soo does this mean everyone is being affected by "true" history of this game world or is he just
an asshole?

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk
Only thing affecting Gilbert is his prejudice since he thinks Pryde lacks ruler qualities. But he'll change his mind after she ends up helping him in his story arc (which takes place from WN Chp 51-69).

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
@Hinakoche00 the worst part is if she does ever forgive them it'll most likely not even be earned forgiveness, so many of these MCs end up forgiving people just to make peace even when they are still actively suffering the after effects of their loved ones mistreating, ignoring, abusing or neglecting them.

Kind of explains why I love the MC from beware the villainess so much, cause she takes no shit from people who went too damn far.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought he killed his mother, but his mother is alive????

Aggregator gang
@Ryoto: Killing his mother was what happened in the original storyline, where the evil Pryde had trapped him in a slave contract. It didn't happen here.

Dex-chan lover
The kid was more logical than I thought. If I had been him, I would have rage punched that S.O.B

Fed-Kun's army
@TheGoodFella I do, but I didn't realize all this time all this flashback are not from the current timeline...
I thought it happened before pryde realize she is reincarnated
Not to mention this is only at chapter 4 atm, you can't expect me to get it immediately

Users who are viewing this thread