The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People

I'm gonna issue a warning. The three groups who posted the same chapter: knock it the fuck off.

Talk to each other and figure something out. I'm getting tired of being notified about chapter 9.

@NKato same 😭😭. I get so excited when I see that there’s a new update for this, but then notice it’s already the third post of chapter 9. 😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
That description makes her sound more like a powerful yet tragic heroine than a villainess.

Supporter
Man i prefer a less english-ish approach of the translation. I will never be fan of for-english-speakers-only translations. Nee-sama>>>>>>Elder sister amirite

the only person i hate is the mother :/ neglects her own child just because she doesn’t have a bright future.... dude.. the worst thing you could’ve done as a parent is to neglect your child, KNOWING SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER! you’re re just proving that you don’t love your daughter... can’t believe you’re a queen

Hey. Why hasn't anyone made an isekai set inside an existing otome game/VN to promote it? The entire story and source of predictions is already available to irl players, and you can have fun taking the story in different directions.

Why has chapter 9 been redone 3 times? I mean... I'm glad we got people keeping up with it but I'm also kinda tired of getting the same chapter showing up in my follows only to go " Oh... I've already seen this. "

Supporter
@Kelran 'Cause Canes Venatici disappeared for 3 months, and then a bad translation was posted, and then a better translation was posted, and then Canes showed back up from space.

Users who are viewing this thread