The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - True Genius

Liu

0.8s uh.
If you assume she took a third of the time to close up, a third to take care of the rabbits and a third to come back, that's 200m in 0.267s. So she had a speed of 750m.s/1677 mph/2700km.h with the buffs...
Which also means that without the speed x6 buff, she'd still have a speed of 125m.s / 280 mph / 450 km.h, which makes her faster than the speed of sound without any buff. I mean, that's OP...

Group Leader
@Yurnero
Be warned, what you're requesting for is a huge spoiler in many ways
b79xeLz.png

@Liu she stacked accel on top of Battle Voice which should add another x5 multiplier buff to the x6 buff that Noel gave her though.

Liu

@Kaiserru from what I understood, Noel took into account that multiplier when he said roughly speed x6. His buff gives 25% more speed when following orders, and then she uses 5 stacks of accel. 5x(1 + 25%) = 6.25 times faster. I believe this is what he was thinking about.

@SoloTrans answer me with yes or no. Will he get more than 1 male ally on his party? And will the big guy that left his party be mentioned in the future chapters?

Dex-chan lover
I am really glad that Alma does have facial expressions outside of "IDGAF". Also how the author drew her when she was eating the delicious item for the first time just made me happy for her.

Group Leader
@Aryazaky
Yes, Alma is the only girl. The rest are all male and of different types, though all good-looking.
If you're really curious, you can see the spoiler I put a few comments below. It's a illustration of his entire party.
Unfortunately, as much as I love Walter, he only gets a mention that he is doing well back home.

@lil-mcfile
They pretty varied too, so there's something for everyone haha.

Users who are viewing this thread