The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan

Dex-chan lover
This is what it means to be a dark fantasy, give us a good sunshine then fuck it all, and the most interesting of all, it doesnt need anything like gore/rape scene to convey the darkness in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Umm...from the novel i only read that part hinted by a previous chapter (watch out, bit of spoilers from the novel)
the one where it's explained why and how they became gamblers and then betrayed MC
But i also read at the end of that novel chapter that after her buyer dies, Tania meets again with Noel....anyone that reads the novel, does she get accepted again by Noel in his new family?

Dex-chan lover
the MC is refreshing and really logical (in a pragmatic way that is), but i feel that the later events in the story will have some red-con and plot holes

Fed-Kun's army
Noel makes a far better villain then he does a "protagonist". And that's why he's such a great MC.
If he was the antagonist of another manga, the cliché of "heroes must win" would be thrown out the window. He would win for sure.

gold. If you want the plot early check out the novel that’s also translated by soloTrans.

Swear I thought this shit had 29 something chapters currently for some reason.....bro I’m an idiot.....this shit straight fire, shit slaps hard 9/10 so far.....

@d4v1s3 if you look at the information of the manga, you’ll see an information bracket, the raw and novel links are there.

But, for your convenience, https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-strongest-clans-master-is-the-weakest-and-most-evil-support-class-even-with-a-fail-job%E3%80%8Ctalker%E3%80%8D-with-my-brains-and-dependable-allies-abilities-im-the-worlds-strongest-see/

i love it... bruh we need to see these type of mcs more often not the 'airhead super forgiving nice mc' or the 'i want a harem .your strong but your a man get outta my face, oh i see i woman who cant even protect herself from slimes join my party will ya mc'.

Wouldnt he be able to fight on his own? if he can calculate the bosses movement and the enemies movements only needing to account for himself would be safest, no?

Users who are viewing this thread