The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan

I usually like sadistic MC however this guy is a prick. I mean using people as tools and selling them as slaves, really.....
I would prefer if MC was some sort of strategist but no he had to have geass like mind control/persuasion power. Overall this MC is shitty and don't understand why people like it. If people like such protags they better off with lelouch or ayanokouji...

Dex-chan lover
@Bwhilbert Thank you! Everyone keeps acting like he's some sort of masterpiece of a character for some reason where in fact he's just a gary stu.

Taking all the money might be too much, but he's literally forcing them to bet everything just because of Muh Dream. But suddenly they have all this mess behind them and actually they're trash of a human being in all aspect with no redeeming factors whatsoever despite working together for so long, and because of that it's totally fine selling them to slavery.

Lovely, the characters decisions arent made based of emotion and instead are made for personal benefit. Not your avarage isekai with op mc.

Group Leader
checks the title "evil bla bla bla " check the first chapter " mc have baby face and trap like body.... nah I will pass dnt like baby face mc

hey can someone tell me the manga where the guy has the weakest sign on his hand but he beats the demon lord and goes to outerspace and fights monsters there but he dies and reincarnates? thanks

Hahaha, who knew you can find something gold picking through garbage. Lets hope this gets updated soon

I shouldn't have, I know it's bad, but as soon as I read the name "Finocchio" I busted out laughing xD

In Italian it means fennel, but it's also a slang for "Gay", and not really in a good way :/
It's just fun in that context...

“I won’t hold back on you because your a woman, I believe in gender equality you see”
EQUAL RIGHTS EQUAL FIGHTS
this is gold

Users who are viewing this thread