The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 60

Double-page supporter
wait, did she use the idiom that means i love you there ? the one ''The moon is beautiful.''

Fed-Kun's army
Just talking to myself. I am by no means an isekai protagonist, but, looking back, I have come to realize that there were a few women who had bared their feelings for me like this, only for me to completely not understand what they were feeling at the time. Girls, I am sorry.

Group Leader
@Darthodin try to read previous comments to at least try to understand why he's seems still hesitating like a grade-schooler in pre-puberty.

@gregger humans are always clinging to hope, no matter how small it is. Timeflow is also the least of his issue there, since it was originally a VR game world with his body plugged in to the system, not exactly a true 'transported' isekai.

Dex-chan lover
@TheBlueCat
I get that. Maybe 2 times I had similar situations, well, maybe at least. But that is why I don't complain about a little bit of dense-ness. Now if the girl is laying on you naked and you somehow still don't get the hint, then wtf. Or if they say to MC "I Love You", and the brick of osmium replies with "You mean like as a friend right, because if so then I like being your friend too!".

Dex-chan lover
dude should just get laid. Even though its weird that they were basically just ai characters before, now they actually have a personality and soul so bang away.

Dex-chan lover
If my wife was in an isekai world, unsure if Im even alive and had the male equivalent of Schnee in love with her, I would completely understand a bit of infidelity.

The double meaning of "The moon is beautiful..." gets somewhat lost without a translator's note. Or maybe at this point the cliché is so well known, it doesn't need another explanation.

when you wait half a year and only have 5 chapters to read : (

@Darthodin are you expecting every protagonist to be one dimensional sex addict or what?? An alpha male from some R-18 novel with 2.9 rate star. progress doesn’t always mean excessive physical contact, they’re not a couple and you want them to do something more extreme??? See, this is why most readers don’t understand, just because they look like they are in love with each other, they (the characters) still don’t know what’s inside of each other’s mind or perhaps they don’t know how to act around each other because of special circumstances.... try looking at it from the character’s perspective to understand better.... just because there’s no hentai development doesn’t mean the MC is a beta male..... honestly everyone just overuse the term beta male now

@ManaLime
Last chance I am gonna spoil it now
In the latest volume they are married and already had sex but this is still some time away in the manga

Users who are viewing this thread