The New Gate

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
General request for anyone looking here, if you've got a higher res version of the fifth volume cover feel free to upload it. I can't find anything nicer that doesn't have advertisements on it like this one. https://i.imgur.com/Gvmzai3.jpg

If I can't find anything sooner I can just rip it from the digital volume release so it's not a big deal.

Staff
Super Moderator
I managed to find a preview of the digital release and upscale it, so it's good enough now.

Thanks for redoing the chapters in HQ. Personally not a fan of the manga art compared to the light novels but appreciate your efforts nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
I love this and dont care about the pacing since the characters are fun. Will be interesting to see how the Royals deal with this.

Double-page supporter
Hopefully, we get to see that one princess from earlier, It's really too bad they ruined the art for her when the LN's was so good.

Dex-chan lover
Not getting together with Schnee is basically a hate crime and we need to bring this mangaka to a united court for his reckless endangerment of our hearts.

s1

Damn 1 month wait for new chapters... I wished this was a weekly manga.

Staff
Super Moderator
In regards to my comment a couple weeks ago, I ripped the latest volume so I've got a nice crisp clear cover image for the page now.

Double-page supporter
@criver
To be reborn/go to another world with a power fantasy is the new fad aimed to your regular salary-men tired of their lives. So this is pretty much seinen.

Started reading this late at night and caught up in the morning. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Also spoiler alert:

Oh god, Shin crying whilst being held by Schnee really got me. I really liked Girard / Ziralt’s character. T__T)7

Staff
Super Moderator
For posterity, the April Fools advertisement.

kgZA99V.png

Users who are viewing this thread