The New Gate

The main character be like. I don’t want to reveal my secret powers but then he reveal it in the next chapter. Story is all over the place. no character development. Hate how he makes these stupid blank face when people found out he is OP AF.

A #1 pro gamer of virtual open world RPG but didnt pick up the items of lvl 359 undead he defeated, the holy sword even flew away? Wtf fskaksgsvla?!
Foolish author.
He even gave to the stranger the rare coin that worth billions of Jewel.
He reveal too much to the strangers.
Wtf with this author., i want to slap his brain left and right.
This is the most stupid author ever exist.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, this manga is so quick to drop and sideline everyone that isn't MC or his 2 elf chicks

Why is this not being consistently updated??? Before I read it is this cancelled or like on hiatus a lot?????

Power Uploader
People are seriously underestimating how garbage and piss poor quality is the translations. If you think this is because the raws are bad, then you're wrong, the raws are perfectly fine. Every single chapter this guy uploads is garbage tier, it seems like he lowers the quality on purpose. This troll shouldn't even be allowed to upload on this site, I seriously hope someone redos all the shitty chapters this guy translated, if no one does it then I'll probably do it myself. It's because this is one of the better power fantasy out there with a hint of SoL elements and a different type of art.

Yea i just looked up raws and they are normal quality so idk why they are so poor here

Group Leader
People talk about piss poor quality translations but at least the art is decent. It’s much better than high quality translations but the art is complete dogshit

Ada

Thank you for the new chapter, I am glad to see this is still being updated.

So basically, any fat priest is probably corrupt as hell and should be audited and likely also executed. When are people gonna smarten up about their religions and the people running them?

Power Uploader
@fhadlan123 The one that is rotten here are those who have the mindset that you're not allowed to criticise free things. Are you new to piracy or some shit?

Power Uploader
@fhadlan123 Shut up 12 year old brainlet, I am criticizing the translator's ability to shit out proper translations. Fucking idiot, just because I watch videos in YouTube for free doesn't mean that I'm not gonna complain if YouTube decides that you need to pay to watch the video in full HD otherwise you'll see it in 144p. Use some common sense, dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread