The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Fed-Kun's army
Fcking EA man, no one can escape even in the manga.

I don't think I need to drop this yet because of the P2win element, I mean he is poor so can't fcking use that shit and from what I think he will grind the hell out of this game.

If very hard at first, I wouldn't mind paying a bit about 5 dollars every 2 months for such a high quality game for support (since I don't know if I can restart a game with new villagers or non-playable after defeat)

By the way, I would say his first prophecy was wasted, in that game's genre as he should first prioritize scouting an area good for settlement (if resources like water are near and place is safe for them) before collecting all the logs since it would be inconvenient when a better spot is available to settle.

Fed-Kun's army
maybe this in-game purchase feature will be some kind of trigger for the MC to get a job, so he can be a proper "Fate God" ?

In the Middle Ages in Europe a lot of construction was done with "green wood" (not dried)
yet they knew that the wood was moving as it dried
Even for castle or church roofs
It is surely different in Japan for buildings of people with money and their perfect assemblies, but in Europe it was not a problem to build with green wood

Dex-chan lover
fking pay to win!!! of course there is a fking pay to win... what do i expect for a online-ish game...

start hunting your own part-time job--to fund those in-game micro-transactions--, o God of Fate?! 😇

BRUH as someone that got roped into some of these gachas I feel ya but at the same time he might actually get a job and start turning his life around given how the first chapter was it's most certainly gonna go this route gotta say went into this with low expectations as always but this one is starting become a favorite looking forward to the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Everything was fine, until that P2W. The game literally waited until the player sank into despair with no options left to offer the "convenient" alternative of trading your cash for in-game currency. Very sly gacha game author-san

Aggregator gang
it's the dark side of gaming industries ..... MICRO TRANSACTION
WHOEVER INVENTED THIS, SHOULD BE BURN IN HELL AND TASTE THE PAIN OF THOUSAND DEATH

Fed-Kun's army
Well I just lost most interest. Fuck microtransactions.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao that's hilariously, holy shit how realistic LOL Thts just fantastic AHAHHA

Double-page supporter
BEHOLD FOR THE DIVINE PUNISHMENT THAT IS MICRO TRANSACTIONS. YOUR WALLET SHALL BE EMPTIED, YOUR SOUL SHALL BE STRIPPED, YOUR MORALS SHALL BE CORRUPTED.

Users who are viewing this thread