The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

i thought too lowly of this manga until now. this chapter changed my mind quite nicely.

it's always spendid to see good character growth.

Double-page supporter
Love the Main Character so far. But I hate the micro transaction the game was being made, it remind me of the AAA game being generated by those greedy corporate bastard

Dex-chan lover
So I'm kinda thinking he almost see's the people as his "kids" so then he gets that super motivation to work hard for them regardless of what those around him say or do. Like thee perfect motivation to work hard.

Dex-chan lover
You're finally growing up.

Aaaahhhhhh. This is really weirdly sweet, and I'm not sure how depressed I should feel about the fact that I can totally relate to how he's feeling.
Real or not, you can end up really caring about game characters. Sometimes, even enough to get your own sorry life together.

And the funny thing is, this is the "game's" mechanic exactly. God gained more strength because faith was put in him.

Fed-Kun's army
Responsibility for another's life is a whole other kind of motivation that surpasses a great many obstacles. Unless you're a terrible person to the core. The biggest problem with depression isn't that it makes you feel terrible for no reason, it's that it robs you of the ability to feel pleasure for all but the most fleeting of moments. It takes more and more effort to feel any kind of pride, joy, or satisfaction, and those sensations become more and more brief, until you justify having water for dinner because eating would cost too much effort and money to be worth it.

Double-page supporter
do they have wikipedia blocked in Japan or smth so poor corporations wouldn't lose profit by selling less knowledge about village making? 🤣

Aggregator gang
Man... I don't think I've ever rooted so hard for a set of characters, especially the MC.

Aggregator gang
My soul crying so hard 'till my heart can feel it. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread