The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
What you're doing? You're doing decent, bro. Keep going.

Is this just a NEET story, but instead of the usual teenaged shut-in we get a 30-something shut-in? Because the formula works no matter the age.

Contributor
@GerryCeryBery
I assume that, since the protagonist is 30 years old instead of a teenager, his outlook on life given his circumstances is more realistic than that of a teenager.
That said, it's manga, so you're probably right.

It's a really good sign that he's at least self aware. He's able to see that he has a problem so even if it's little by little (being nice to his mom and going to the store) he can slowly become comfortable leaving the house and becoming more involved with the outside world.

Dex-chan lover
It is silly how easy MC started improving. Just after playing one SLG where you can't do much.
What were his parents doing all this time if it's so easy to motivate him?

Dex-chan lover
Do those neighbours live in front of his house or what? They are creeper than him xD

@vodkavodka people can be motivated by anything, sometimes it's something that's way different from the norm, like a real time simulation game lol

Dex-chan lover
I feel the same way just thinking that in real life there is housewife making something like that its make me creeps

Group Leader
vodkavodka:
What were his parents doing all this time if it's so easy to motivate him?
All I can say is, people absorb things from different sources differently. One maybe easily get motivated by other human, and the other might find some motivation by doing things they like.

Double-page supporter
AWW, I'm glad it's helping him feel more human instead of just being another addicting distraction

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus...I want to follow this forever.

A unique mechanic.

An engaging struggle.

Proper Timing with a slow pace.

17 and kind of dealing with the same thing, I gave up on college entrance exams because of the pressure and my parent's unreasonable expectations and now I sit at home and binge anime/manga, I truly feel pathetic but reading this kind of stuff also gives you a bit of motivation, maybe I'll head out later today and buy something for the fam.

Users who are viewing this thread