The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Plot Twist: This video game was made by the Japanese Government to help hikikomoris go out and find a job to pay for the microtransactions in the video game. The Japanese Government fully refunds the money from the microtransactions that were made once the hikikomori completes working full-time for a full year.

This is not a spoiler, it's an educated guess.

I feel like the P2W part is good plot-wise. He will need to start to work so he gets enough money to keep the village alive.

Dex-chan lover
That's just adorable, he's slowly recovering. And damn, for being a NEET who hasn't left the house in years he looks fine as hell in those clothes.

Dex-chan lover
I like where this is going. Honestly feel really bad for this guy. A life changing event like that could really mess up a person. Good to see him trying to get beyond it finally.

Dex-chan lover
The story has really picked up with our main being inspired by his villagers. I get an immediate skin crawl when I read of micro transactions even in a fictional "game". If money can flow the other way though, he could build an empire and live comfortably off of a small tithe.

Contributor
Wait, let me get this straight, he went and bought books when he could've just used wikipedia and google? Talk about wasting money that could be spent on microtransactions! Shame!

Fed-Kun's army
@Huapollon book off is big second hand book music game and movie store in japan it he sold a lot of stuff consoles magazines books so it wasnt really since he probably got like $100+ and spent $5 at book off max and $6 at the bakery

Not gonna lie boys shed a tear over this it's so relatable it hurts thank you for the chapter was so glad to have found this series looking forward to the next one.

Contributor
@OmniscientOnion Can't help it, those gachas promised me an ultra-super-rare character if I made 100 straight pulls~ Sometimes, there are simply more important things in life than buying lunch (or books for that matter) for a week 😅

Users who are viewing this thread