The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
@Raygunsama Hopefully they don't do a human sacrifice and get him arrested when a dead body shows up at his house. :p

@jimmyclear I hope it doesn't have any parasites or diseases that aren't native to our world! That log and fruit could start an epidemic and wipe out their agriculture.

Dex-chan lover
@CraniumAmbiguity
Also it is illegal to open someone else's mail in US. Does Japan not have similar rules?

Eeh.. in US it is illegal to "take" someone else's mail only if the intent is "to obstruct the correspondence, or to pry into the business or secrets of another, or opens, secretes, embezzles, or destroys the same".

So living in a family with a designated mail-picker-upper, they are pretty free to open your mail unless you've explicitly told them not to. (And even then you gotta press charges yourself. US Mail will only do it if they took the mail before it arrived at your box. Also you gotta prove they didn't do it by mistake, which is hard to do about the opening - easier to do if they actually threw away the content.)

https://thelawdictionary.org/article/what-is-the-federal-law-for-opening-mail-not-addressed-to-you/

Dex-chan lover
YES a log, think about all the things you could do with that log. Take up some wood working and make something nice, or just sell it, you could make some money off of it.

Now when the village starts getting up and going and his village prospers, he's gonna be making BANK in the real world. I love this manga so far, almost wish I didn't find it so soon.

He wouldn't be able to exploit this? he can get the points for a ofering and also resell it, with a golem he could automatize mining giving he free ore to re sell, the only problem i see are taxes xD

Double-page supporter
Well, problem solved, have the villagers themselves be offerings if shit hits the fan

Dex-chan lover
I take back shit I was saying about P2W, this is proper investment ladies and gentlemen. Get yourself a village church and you'll get dividends instantly sent by tomorrow at the latest!

Users who are viewing this thread