The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

I hope they never make a human tribute, you would not like to have a dead body right in front of you house

Dex-chan lover
Oh my...there's...probably a way to exploit this.

....He probably made that decree a bit too soon, since they might give more and more impractical things.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

wait...if he gets points from offerings...can’t he sell some of those for money and then get even more points? probably not gonna go that way tho

Double-page supporter
I was going to say, with the offering system a god of war would be a viable way to play, but with random heads and bones being delivered to your door that may not be the best idea.

Still, it would be interesting if the game had "multiplayer" and other people acting as gods eventually formed a pantheon.

Aggregator gang
Lol that's some convenient system there...it would be more awesome if you can do it vice versa..

Aggregator gang
Lol, funny gag and interesting discovery at the same time. This might be a slow manga but it gets more interesting every new chapter.
Will he realize that this ain't no normal game?

Dex-chan lover
@TheLionGuy Lol. I was referring to the fact that the mother nonchalantly opened his parcel containing the fruit. The U.S. mail system is under the jurisdiction of the federal government making crimes related to the post, federal crimes.
Lacing mailbox with Ricin to kill spouse? This isn't attempted 1st degree murder, it's terrorism!

Also with his physique I doubt that he could roll the log out of the way let alone put it somewhere in storage. If he doesn't try to "return to sender" I don't know how he intends to deal with this situation.

P.S. the # for emergency contact in Japan is different than the U.S. I think it is 119 ironically.

Dex-chan lover
Oh ho ho! Now this is interesting! I thought this would forever be confined to the game, but now things are getting a little stranger

By the way, a log is worth between like, $100 and $500, depending on the quality of the log and the type of wood. (I suppose there might be crappier logs going for less and some extra fancy going for more on some market. But like, you get the rough idea)

So... he could actually get a pretty good income from the village.

Dex-chan lover
GEEZ! A log!? A potion would of been awesome, but why a log? Although... some botanists would like to pay for that log.

Dex-chan lover
"Just give me whatever shit you don't want."

He just cursed himself to become a hoarder of random shit. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread