The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

... XD I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!I nearly fell off my bed because I was dying over the log!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

All things considered, if the villagers offer him a valuable that he could auction off, he would not only get a massive influx of points from the offering but he'd be able to double dip and use the money he gets to get more points, hell he could straight up become rich through their offerings.

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL I KNEW IT!! I was like "if the log gets sent as well, my sides will be in orbit" and I wasn't disappointed!! Holy shit that was way too goddamn funny hahaha!!

What if you offer living beings, for example the loli ?.
516742_6143963.jpg
edit: I read the LN and found that this actually happens so I've spoiler tagged it.

Never thought the stuff would go to his house and all so
Precious offerings=lots of points
Not only that he could sell some of these things for money that he can use to get more points.

what happens if they offer monsters tho? i'm guessing he would get some sort of figurine or just straight up monster inna box

It’s lo-og! It’s lo-og! It’s heavy, it’s round, it’s wood!
It’s lo-og! It’s lo-og! It’s better than bad, it’s good!

And the villagers are in an ore mine. Have them send a few minerals/gems and MC won't ever have to grow up.

I died when the log actually got mailed to the MC 🀣 How is this even possible? Then again, I should've asked that a long time ago...

The MC is actually inside a game and the God give him a game about god. And the cycle continues o.o

I was hoping the log would show up! Lmao. This is great.

It's just in me to enjoy a story that has video game mechanic which gives you money and resource-I'm sure it's in everyone as well. Imagine transferring all your ingame earnings to usuable goods and services. I was definitely hoping that something like this would happen.

But I most certainly adore the story for not being a constant POWER UP BIG MONEY BADASS type of fic. The journey of progress moves me.

Users who are viewing this thread