The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Loving this manga more and more. Glad to see the MC getting back in touch with his reality :)

Am I in the wrong for wondering what would happen if they were to start offering human sacrifices, or a living human...😑

@hancea1996 It would be interesting... But considering how little people he has I don't think it would be worth the risk...

Well... I just had an interesting thought...
If they just offer all the villagers to him would they not be sent to him... If the postal workers don't intervene... I bet at least one would faint...
Would the villagers not all be safe from harm?! Would the game still track what they say and do in the mc's world?!

They need to have a test to see if living things can get to him. Such as if they tame a pet or some kind of animal... So many things can branch off from this!!

Sorry I am rambling! Lol
By the way can't wait for the next chapter of this to come out! Also love your profile pic!😊

You guys are being a bit unrealistic human sacrifices usually come during SPECIFIC situations...

For example:
1 The God is known as bloodthirsty/evil that they require those type of sacrifices.
2 The God specifically asks for it....
3 The believers offer themselves usually in exchange for something like saving someone else or a desired miracle.

what if someone dies and they send it to god to send to "heaven" and he just ends up with a rotting corpse 🤣

when you feel your eyes getting all moist all of a sudden because it gradually turns wholesome..

hehehe reverse isekai...

Users who are viewing this thread