The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

wait a sec that wall was Build on the Wrong Side "i mean the Monsters can Probably Climb..."

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there are others playing a game that puts players in the roles of evil gods trying to wipe out humanity.

Dex-chan lover
@lkw I imagine the monsters get culled, so may be in areas with no humans or the humans know how to deal with it for the most part but sometimes they a re big monster rushes. I do think once a month is too much to make sense unless humans are capable of beating monsters if they've trained as warriors, soldiers, magicians and the like

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling those "gods" are also players like the MC.

And I also have a feeling that MC is going to be the Judeo Christianity stand-in to eradicate the old ways and serve under the one true lord.

Dex-chan lover
Cool world building but monthly monster rampage? Crazy shit, the goblins or whatever out there might want to take over their cave.

Yo thx for the awesome chapter! love this series! thx for releasing it!

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. How can he help here? Look up battle tactics? Tell the people when the monsters are coming?

Dex-chan lover
So basically they have an apocalypse every end of the month. Geez.

Interesting, so its a defense RTS type of "game". He should implement praying, so he can know more about them.

Thanks!

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Monsters run rampage on a monthly basis? I'm surprise there are any humans left. Better storytelling would have it every leap year (makes much more sense realistically).

Man this series is actually so good. Such an interesting and refreshing concept.

Dude they're in a Mine! have the villager's offer up some rough jewels then he can sell them for Fate points and work all sorts of miracles and help his family as well! Easiest way to afford that Golem for protection.

Users who are viewing this thread