The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Aggregator gang
so, did the flashback came into MC dream like before? 🤔

Can't wait to find it out in the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
That wall was pretty shitty tho. Also, its not like those two last half-chapters have told us anything useful that we didnt know...

Dex-chan lover
No seriously though what the hell is that company and why did they choose a random jobless guy? Seems like they should have gone for some rich kid or you know anyone with more money (because that game is stupid levels of freemium; if I were the mc I’d have thrown it away immediately when I saw micro transactions in a game still in testing).

@Tearsax this largely feels like filler. The placement was weird too. No one brought this up or started talking about it. The mc just saw one of the characters sitting by themselves, wondered how bad it was, and boom we got a flashback from no one’s perspective. This is even weirder because it means the mc still has no idea what to expect or how bad the last day of the month is. This chapter literally did nothing for the story. The characters acted exactly as we expected them to and there weren’t any major personality changes. The mc himself still has no idea what happened or how much he’ll need to prepare. I guess this tells us the “god of fate” exists as they just strolled out of town right in the open and had no problems, but that’s hardly anything. Overall this chapter definitely feels like a waste, and it wouldn’t if that village character at least randomly started monologuing last chapter so this was all said outloud (which would make NO SENSE, but at least the mc would have heard it then)

Dex-chan lover
Small wonder they got wiped, they didn't even have battlements on their wall.

Dex-chan lover
So this all happened because one monster was smart enough to throw the smaller ones over the walls
Reminds me of The Sagittarian: a Choose Your Own Adventure style zombie game series. Things go to shit in the second game because one of the zombies, an absolute bastard named Nate (he has a nametag), is smart enough to use some clever tactics to overcome the otherwise insurmountable defenses of the survivors' stronghold.

Users who are viewing this thread