The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
@gregger can't be more agree with you.

I'm quoting since this is so important.
Hopefully you guys never had to go through something so harsh away from friends, but know that there are people who do care about you.
Don't let past traumas tell you who you are now, only you get to decide what you want to be.

Group Leader
@Grothnor understandable I also forgets my dad birthday I only remember my birthday but it took me some time to remember it 😂

Thanks for the chapter! I am confused, his dad introduced him to his friend's grocery store as a cleaner so how come he is cleaning a different (smaller) store now? Does his father's friend own multiple stores or what?

@9rae I think the friend owns a cleaning company. So they drive around and clean any store that hires them

Don't quote me on this one, but wouldn't "live" be better word to use than "real"? As if it is happening right now, like live footage.
Googled around and found this: http://nihongo.monash.edu/cgi-bin/wwwjdic?1MMJ%E7%8F%BE (don't know if the link works, as it has a kanji in it).
There it says that the meaning for that kanji is present, existing, actual.

3am

imo the real is magic related , like a dream except the cause is somebody , mulus' tribe probably has magic it seems more likely that they would do such

3am

@Bestguy honestly big picture seems likely since there is multiple gods if i recall , tho he got a lucky pull being the god of fate

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch
@kururugikai

Mulus wears male clothes and looks like a man, so everybody in the village ( and the MC ) assumes he is a man even if nobody asked.
There is also the fact that travelling women are rare, even more so when travelling alone. ( but this hasn't been mentioned in the manga )

Small spoilers about Mulus, and what he and his group are up too.

Mulus is, in fact, a woman, but she disguises herself as a man for a few reasons.
The biggest one being that woman travelling alone is much more likely to be attacked and is much more suspicious in general.
A travelling female doctor would draw more attention than a travelling male doctor so it helps her stay safe while spying on the villagers by pretending to be a man.
So everyone in the village(and the MC) believes she is a man.
Both the manga and the novel allude to this by using a lot of gender-neutral terms, like "they" and "doctor Mulus"
This should get explained after the Evil god's temptation unless the manga skips it.

Mulus leaves the village before the evils god temptation and allegedly returns to her own village.
However, her village gets bum-rushed by one of the evil gods and she is the only survivor that they know about. ( there are hints that some might have escaped but none are found )
Mulus comes from a village of elves worshipping the god of medicine, and while not an enemy of the god of fate they follow different chief gods and are suspicious about them.
Mulus later tells the villagers that they were afraid they were spies or bandits, but because of the attack she never really got any further orders then to investigate them.
They were never really hostile, only suspicious of strangers.

Users who are viewing this thread