The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
I think the Total Recall DVD commentary track with Paul Verhoeven and Arnold Schwarzenneger said it best, "Is it a dream or is it reality?"

(I think both of them said that or some close variation thereof multiple times.)

@derkommissar same. i was working abroad and due to covid i lost my job and moved back home for couple of months. my mom asked me few days ago about a job close by and i pretty much declined in a why like the mc if i didnt acc maybe i will not have to work. she even said the same words the mcs mother said "you need to find a job. your father is getting old and wont be abble to provide and you should helm" i guess i should accept that job after all...
I came here to read and escape reality but this manga pretty much did the oposite...

I found this manga because of this chapter, and I'm loving it, hope it keeps going

Dex-chan lover
Weird chapter.
Looks like I dreamed of ninjas cutting onions again

If only all boomers know the struggle we have to face nowadays in getting a job,unlike during their era when the companies are the one going here and there to hire people

Boy, that went from a little weird in accidentally peeking on his sister in the bath via the system to being some seriously heartrending and wholesome shit. What a good fucking family. Goddamn.

When I a saw his sister like god damn you can use it like that then when hi saw hes parents like fuck i gonna cry again

wow what a intuitive and great chapter. So much character development for the parents and MC!

Dex-chan lover
I have seen entire mangas with less character development than this chapter....this was freakin' great.

Suddenly

feel-meme-3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread