The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Aggregator gang
Damn. This manga really makes me appreciate and want to hug my family. Definitely had conversations like this before.

He is not the sharpest tool in the shed huh? But at least he is not as dense as a neutron star, like most main characters are in mangas. xd
And yeah, family love time! ^^ <3 Some important life lessons here.

Dex-chan lover
at least he didn't accidentally summon a golem in his house 😂

True that this manga doesn't need the fanservice, is perfect in his own way but is not bad to have some a little here and there.

There will be more family bonding.

Its not often that japanse media acknowledge the generation gap of their country on this manner. And is a good example on how to close the distance within family, START with having a conversation, it depicts very reliable thoughts and insecurities that most times go unspoken.

Its straight forward and not overly pretentious way to give the message, but thats part of its charm, this manga is a gem

Dex-chan lover
@tigerstar186
The feels hit harder if there's something funny right before them. That's just what many Japanese authors consider a funny joke.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get how he can look at his sister in any context and not want to kill himself. I remember becoming cripplingly depressed over things much less severe than leaving my younger sibling to get stabbed or raped at knifepoint or whatever that psycho fuck had in mind. That shit would pretty much be a permanent barrier to any imaginable source of confidence, self-esteem, or reason to live.

@Ovdose Nah, that was just straight-up fanservice on account of the lack of a punchline and the impeccable detail on the imouto's naked body.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's beautiful. The father acknowledging that he grew up in a wealthier and easy era than the new generation and how selfish it was to think of his son as lazy when he was basically screwed by the economy.

these feels, I can certainly relate to both sides of the family, it's a shame that many people are unable to self-reflect and better themselves like this.

Users who are viewing this thread