The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really liking this one, reminds me of welcome to the NHK

Dex-chan lover
i actually kinda find it hilarious that people hate this because the complete loser of an mc doesn't just suddenly get transported into a world where he is all powerful and gets all the ladies.

the story is still bad, but it's at least not an actual isekai. fuck this genre as a whole, and fuck the losers identifying with 'em.

This is actually great!
A very basic story about self improvement. Even with only a handful of chapters you can see the character development and his room becomes clearer as more of himself is revealed.

Aggregator gang
I've searched for raws but they really do release in parts, I wonder why they would do that though?
I wish they would actually release full chapters instead.

I'm loving this so far! Thank you very much for translating!

Wow! The next chapter is amazing! I can't wait!

This is really good but GOD FUCKING DAMN IT if almost every RL scene (minus the sabbing) hits home fucking hard.

Is this still ongoing??? It's really interesting! If only there was something this interesting as a game!

@Cero90 There is one, it's called The Sims lmao. If only AI's were developed so well that they can put it inside of games. Man, that would be amazing. But then, all the rights and bullshit protests that would happen. I'm not looking forward to that part.

Aggregator gang
I was a bit skeptical about this, but is good...this is good, I hope they continue translating it.

Good so far but I’m relating with MC too hard Right now, for now this is plan to read. ╯^╰

As I’m writing this now 5.2 was just translated. I think this one has a lot of potential if they do everything correctly. There’s not many that are like this. I think it’s a solid 8.5/10. Why an 8.5 you ask? Because it’s still kinda new and only had a few chapters if I give it a 10/10 then they somehow ruin it it’s gonna have to stay. Well thanks for reading. If you don’t like my reasoning then don’t cry about it and just ignore it if you must. Well have a good day/night

Dex-chan lover
This has the potential to be really fun, although the mc completely over reacting to what is in his eyes a "game" is really annoying.

I'm interested in if the sister is a PoS or not, considering the mc literally took a knife for her.

I hope this ends up living up to its potential.

Seems like the manga is saying through p2w gaming addiction you can learn to enjoy life, kinda weird.

EA SPORTS: FOR A MEAGER
$100
YOU CAN PROGRESS IN THE GAME A SMALL AMOUNT!

I wish there were more chapters of this.

Thanks for the work/upload.

Users who are viewing this thread