The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!

This is really amazing, the art and story is completely different than most Fantasy I’ve seen. It’s story is linear and it seems the guy really is starting to care about these people, it’s hard to understand at times due to forgetting the story but a quick reread is definitely worth it. I enjoy it thoroughly, especially since he’s now interacting with his family and I hope he’ll grow out of the slump he’s in.

What a uniquely touching story. The only con is how slow the release is. It's always refreshing to get something that feels new.

Came into this not expecting much, but goddamn is it a treat. Just wish it updated more frequently

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, have to admit, thats much more intresting then i expected, could still go madly wrong, but if it stays on the path... guess i follow for now :D

I kinda want to know what happen if they village grow so huge that they start offering live sacrifices to the god

EDIT: Damn, now i kinda understand the powerplay that the aztec gods has

Dex-chan lover
Man this is such a great manga!
I shrugged it off at first because I thought this is just another isekai I-came-from-an-advanced-civilization-so-I-bring-technology-to-this-another-world thing, but nope, this is a story of someone who is at the lowest point of his life trying to better himself through a game.
It's been a while since I sincerely hope for the best for every character involved.

Fed-Kun's army
The reason why he became a neet is kinda unbelievable but his insecurities and guilts as a neet is realistic af.

Users who are viewing this thread