The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!

Oh I like where this is going with the latest chapters, Had a feeling at the start it might do something akin to that but glad to see it shaping up.

MLO

I like it. Went through something similar in my 20s, I would find motivation in the strangest of places.

when the vilage start to grow and some people got into fanatism then it would be chaos if the vilage start to offer a human sacrifice to god...

Nooooooo fuck i caught upto it😭. I remember dropping this when chp 1 came out, but after looking at the comments and rating now, i'm so glad i came back to read it. This is definetly a underrated/hidden gem manga that needs more exposure, cause we only getting monthly updates from this :( might go read the LN if there is one. Rate 10 stars

When the village eventually becomes an empire and some corrupt people get there hands on the book, they could completely disregard the real messages from their god and trick others into doing their bidding, don't believe me? Look up how the catholic religion became corrupted in the 1500s because only the rich and corrupted could read, so what they interpreted from the bible towards the poor, was gods word back then

Damn, I really want more of this. I just hope there's no like huge dramatic twist or some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread