The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!

Holy crap! This is an actual good series!? Where the hell has this been the entire time!? Seriously keep this series running. I'm loving it!

This is how you do proper character growth. (Unlike other manga's where the character fights a monster/person and is instantly cured of what ever trauma affected them. Looking at you generic isekai manga)

I like the story and I'm very invested in it, The art is good and the characters are good too.
8/10
(It's a good fantasy manga with a normal and relatable mc not one of those blank piece of wood mc's who aren't relatable and are just op for the sake of being op.)

A very wholesome, cute and even inspiring story, something that is very heart-warming to read, it makes me wish for him to truly find happiness in life.

Bad translation ruined the newest chapter. "Big brother" ruined it. It doesnt fit! He was surprised that she called him big brother.... Huh? No, hes surprised because she called him nii-chan or onii-chan. Big brother doesnt even fit in. Its unnatural. Fucking zoomers man. localization is garbage. There are certain words you should never translate. Such as onii-chan, niichan etc.

If this aren't actual people but AI generated NPCs as the synopsis infer, this is a really fucking insidious game for being P2W with emotional attachments.

honestly from the description i thought is was gonna be shit but then i slowly got immersed into every aspect of this manga and its really enjoyable

Group Leader
@cumdumpster1 Not every people know what oniichan means, because if i follow your logic in a coreen manga, every reader have to know what oppa or hyung stand for....
And also, "There are certain words you should never translate" i translate the term "akka" (means "older sister" in tamil, an indian language) to "grand soeur" (also means older sister in french) when i call out my older sister... So when I saw the term "big brother", it doesn't bother me because i speak like that irl.
It's just your occidental bias and your japanese's knowledge who put you in case where you consider this is is common sense but it not...
A reader doesn't have to know the original language for being able to comfortably enjoy an translation.
If a reader have to search for the meaning of a word then, the translator fails to do his job properly.^^

Oppa and hyung are correct aswell.
@kimsree
The reader should know what those mean. One easy google search away. Its the first thing you learn. But ofcourse americsns have to americanize everything. Especially creating botched translations

Users who are viewing this thread