The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!

Fed-Kun's army
An exceptional manga, surprisingly thought-provoking and wholesome, with a solid plot throughout.
People might find it challenging, since it gives a very accurate portrayal of a NEET, and they don't want to be called out.

Author is garbage. He clearly has a grudge against NEETs. This feels like some shitty government anti-NEET propaganda.

this was beautiful, I can see that probably the sister thinks like their parents, she only wanted to apologize to his brother, what a nice manga, one of the best reads this days

This is some good shit. I really like the emotional moments more than the game.

idk but i kinda prefer the old him,the new design make him looks like kiyoshi from prison school

This manga/novel can be potentially educational and psycho-supporting, giving youngster's shitty future view a bit of hope. This is quite good

Good manga...and if anyone feels attacked via the subject matter they should probably engage in some deep introspection as to what the manga is actually saying about NEETs...

The writing in this is just outstanding and while i cant proclaim to be a full on NEET i can definitely put myself in his shoes as i've had similar but not quite as bad of an experience with these sort of things.

There's many people in this world with exactly the same or similar problems as the main character and i don't think i'm exaggerating when i say that this manga might give these people some hope and a push to try again. This manga might quite literally save lives.

Really well written. Makes you want to talk with your parents and discuss things that you hide but you want to let out.

Holly shit man. I'm crying right now. This is fucking good. Manga.omg. i feel it deep inside my heart.

cries in filial piety

This manga hits too close to home with every chapter, what the hell, I am so invested in this man's wellbeing just because he has a chance to turn things around than I can. You go, dude! I believe in you!

aaaahhhh that F*****G manga ... each MOTHER F*****G time.... its gotta make me cry like a F*****G baby... each and every F*****G TIME ! XD WHY!? ... I'm way to sensible XD and its just to real -_- ... XD

Users who are viewing this thread