The One Within the Villainess - Ch. 23 - The Crimson Crescent Moon Takes an Oath

Supporter
Oh HELL YEAH

thanks for the chapter!!
This kingdom is about to be under new management of they're not careful

Dex-chan lover
Cant believe with just one chapter my blood is boiling again after all the time i forget about this manga. The author do have the knack to make the characters so fking annoying.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I really love how Sophia is so pumped and ready like the rest of us for the Condemnation of the Star Maiden Party.

And freaking Will...did he seriously just wondered "If you love me, why won't you come crawling back after I condemned you in front of everyone?"

Aggregator gang
I really love how Sophia is so pumped and ready like the rest of us for the Condemnation of the Star Maiden Party.

And freaking Will...did he seriously just wondered "If you love me, why won't you come crawling back after I condemned you in front of everyone?"
I kinda feel that it might be a phrasing issue.

Willtard is probably referring to the fact that Remilia did not fight the threat of having the engagement annulled, at all. He expected her to protest so that he could "graciously" pardon her. Instead, Remilia emerged and went "Understood. Have a good day, sir." before taking stock for her vengeance.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for updates, cant wait to see the drama in the next chapter 🥺

Dex-chan lover
Awwww yeahhhhhh, great opener. Let's get ready for the main event! pulls out popcorn

Dex-chan lover
lmao remelia having a joker moment with the mirrors but what stunning looking pages

Dex-chan lover
still something else to think about that Remillia has done all this and honestly probaly made things better for alot of ppl by just wearing a Mask of someone else.
the mirror at the end show it best
Deep down Remillia is full of anger contempt and hatred but as she says herself alot
"Emi" would not be liket his emi would done this and she would know
she watched her from inside for years and now finally she will get her revenge against thouse who pushed a girl down who just wanted the best for people

Double-page supporter
maybe it's just me that understood wrongly but, i feel Remilia misunderstood "villainess remilia's happiness":

- when Emi took over Remilia's body, she worked hard so Remilia could have a good place to return

- when the dogshit happend and Remilia took over, she decided to act like Emi's version of remilia instead of her current self (meaning: less hostile of game version of her since she know Emi's love), and wanting restore "villainess remilia's happiness" that Emi build up

- here is the thing, i felt that Remilia is dissociating herself from character "villainess remilia's happiness" that Emi created, where Emi wanted the owner of her body to be happy in the case she returns, Remilia instead of working on her own happiness, she decide to weaponize "villainess remilia's happiness" to spite Pina, where she can be herself and spite Pina without act the way acts Emi

- while i doubt that Emi would be ok that the world burn if Remilia relapsed in psychosis, but i guess Remilia went an extra mile to act like Emi to in your face, lmao, L+Ratio+Cope+Cry about it + Touch grass + Didnt care didnt ask harder to Pina

azfG66x.png

Chapter 2 and Chapter 23

Group Leader
I’m sad we are getting to the end of this manga. I’m scared to see how the star maiden is ruined, I need it to be super evil but so so justified.
This is near the end? Wow. I hope they can strife for perfection, striking it while it hot. I saw too many half assed ending manga recently, either guilotined or by losing brain cells.

Dex-chan lover
I’m sad we are getting to the end of this manga. I’m scared to see how the star maiden is ruined, I need it to be super evil but so so justified.
do not mourne a good story ending in its time, celebrate it for its success without reaching beyond its narrative
Oh don't you worry. They will all get their comeuppance with the most meticulously prepared servings of revenge
Served on a bed of Absolute Zero Razorice and baked to perfection in an ocean of liquid nitrogen.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think it was possible for the artist to go harder, and then we got this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread